Attention Students What is My Password
What is my Password?
Your Rams Online password is the same as your Self-Service password, your College Email password and your On-Campus Printing password.
Your password expires every 180 days. You should make it a best practice to change your password at the beginning of each semester.
If you have not already done so, go to SCC’s Homepage www.sccnc.edu and follow these easy steps.
- Click on the Self-Service icon located under Quick Links
- Click on Activate account
- Click on the Create/Reset Password button
- Please login using your student username. Example: john019876 (first name, two-digit day of birth, last four digits of student ID number)
- Be sure to store or write down your username, password and student ID number and keep in a secure location.
Your username will never change, but if you forget or lose your password, then you will be required to reset it yourself by clicking on the Reset password link on the Self-Service page. If you’re unsuccessful 5 times you will be locked out for 15 minutes. During the 15 minutes “no” attempts should be made.
Next important step
You must log into Rams Online for your Rams Online account to be created. Once you log in please give Rams Online 24 hours for your courses to be made available. If your courses are not visible by then please email email@example.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Below, you will find a link to a video with detailed information on your Self-Service username and creating your Self-Service password. Although this Video is for creating a Self-Service account and logging into Self-Service, the username and password is the same for Rams Online.
Self-Service Login Video
How do I change my password video.